Reporting Made Simple
Secure / Web-based
Arista’s data-center has successfully completed audit for SSAE16 thereby ensuring complete security protection for all data submitted and stored.
Monitors Employees Hours
The dashboard displays calculated probability of eligibility, hours worked, eligibility date and more at-a-glance information. Hours are uploaded using pay period data files.
Based on the measurement rules setup by the Employer, the tool utilizes the hour’s upload to project the probability of an employee becoming eligible for benefits.
Scheduled, automated e-mails are sent to applicable addresses based on the type of alert selected and user-defined thresholds.
- Standard and customized reports may be scheduled for regular or a one-time occurrence to accommodate any user level and may be sent directly via email.
- Restrictions and permissions provide added security.
- Auto populate IRS forms 1094 and 1095 per Section 6055/6056 reporting requirements.
- Future reporting required by ACA.
- Customized Implementation.
- Dedicated Account Manager is assigned to assist you through the setup, data imports and system training.
- Data mapping tool offers easy conversion of data. Relieves employers from engaging their IT department to prepare specific formatted files.
- Scripting allows for conversion of code for simpler file submission.
- Easy upload by employer through a secure FTP site.
- File uploads allow for customized fields to enhance reporting.
- Built-in file upload discrepancy resolution.
- Actual hours of service are stored and used for measurement.
- Individual Employee Profile displays actual hours, probability of becoming eligible and measurement, administrative and stability dates.
- IRS rules pertaining to educational institutions are optionally applied.
- Data files to classify full-time eligible employees.
- Integration with benefit enrollment provider.
- Report employers risk of failure to offer “Substantially All” coverage.
- Notification via Alerts to employer of employees to offer coverage.