Advisor vs Broker
Arista Financial Group is comprised of a team of independent financial advisors, not brokers. Often, many people don’t know the difference between the two.
Often, brokers work with a bank, brokerage firm, or other financial institution that manufactures and distributes its own proprietary products. The problem with this is that this can lead to biases and conflicts of interest. A broker may be incentivized to sell a certain product or may only have access to a limited range of products.
As a team of independent advisors, we:
- Can offer a wider range of services without any conflicts of interest, proprietary products to sell, or quotas to meet.
- Strive to adhere to a fiduciary standard of care.
- Provide objective, timely, and actionable research and advice.
- Have no investment banking relationships to promote.
- Offer complete transparency, from the fees we charge to the strategies we implement.
By acting in an independent capacity, we seek to help you feel confident knowing we always put your best interests first.